Michael I. Schiller – Of Counsel
Ezer Williamson Law maintains an Of Counsel relationship with Michael I. Schiller of the Law Offices of Michael I. Schiller. With his diverse background in law and business, Mr. Schiller has provided advice and representation to clients since 1991, in the areas of litigation, construction, business and corporate, real estate, estate planning, transactional issues and employment law.
Michael I. Schiller attended California State University, Long Beach, where, in 1988, in less than three years, he was awarded a bachelor’s degree in Economics. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern University School of Law, in 1991. Prior to law school, Mr. Schiller obtained a NASD Series 7 license to sell securities (stocks, bonds, and mutual funds). Mr. Schiller is also an experienced real estate investor and residential property manager.
Mr. Schiller provides advice, counseling and representation to clients in a wide variety of matters, including:
- Real Estate & Property
- Construction law, including, litigation, contract drafting, and regulatory compliance
- Business & Commercial law
- Contract drafting and litigation
- Corporate law, including litigation among shareholders & derivative actions, as well as formation, annual compliance and shareholder agreements
- Estate Planning, including revocable trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and estate litigation in both the Civil and Probate Court
- Employment & Labor Law, including payroll disputes, wage & hour disputes as well as representation of clients at Labor Board hearings
- Partnership Disputes and related litigation
Mr. Schiller is admitted to practice before all Courts of the State of California, the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and the United States Tax Court. Mr. Schiller has extensive courtroom and litigation experience involving a wide range of disputes. He has also handled numerous arbitrations and administrative proceedings. In addition to his law practice, Mr. Schiller has been an instructor for the Los Angeles County Law Library and has taught classes on civil litigation and civil procedure, and provided volunteer services for the Los Angeles County Court, in multiple capacities.
Memberships & Affiliations
South Bay Bar Association
Hon. Benjamin Aranda III Inn of Court
State Bar of California